It’s five-past Being Mary Jane and we are celebrating our star Gabrielle Union. Over the years Gabby’s style has gone from bootcut jeans and tees to fresh off the runway couture. Her style has evolved and it has taught us that fashion is about experimenting and staying true to the classic items. Here are the 10 times Gab served style goals
1. When she proved that the little jumpsuit is just as chic as the little black dress. This black and nude number paired with a bold clutch and red lip is one for the books.
2. Gab knows that denim on denim is a timeless look. She wore her buttoned-down denim skirt with a short-sleeved denim shirt and white sneakers. Ultra-chic and so fresh!
3. She went vintage in yellow flared dress. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
4. When she wore this all-white ensemble to the launch of the Samsung S6. The crop top and long bootleg is a sure winner
5. She worked it like a boss lady in an off shoulder nude tuxedo dress and gold strappy heels
6. When she wore this black lacy Dolce and Gabana two piece
7. This Gauri and Nainika baby pink dress that showed off her beautifully toned arms. And that dark smoky eye is total goals!
8. When she embraced the 1930’s era in this back sheer gown and dark lip. This must be our favourite look of hers.
9. The goddess of monochrome. She served legs in this high slit monochrome gown and matching shoes.
10. And lastly this little silky black dress that she paired with a printed jacket. This is such a classy but fun look.
Catch Gabrielle Union on Being Mary Jane every Monday @ 21:30 CAT on BET Channel 129.