Beyonce broke the internet on Saturday night, sending the Beyhive into a social media frenzy with the release of her latest album, Lemonade.
The singer presented her new music in a visual album featuring a star-studded all-black cast including Amandla Stenberg, Zendaya, Serena Williams and Quvenzhané Wallis. The hour-long video presents us with plenty of dense, rich imagery – and fashion – to unpack.
Here are our favourite looks from the film:
1. This African print jacket and Massai neckpiece stole our hearts. Not to mention the hand painted tribal dots on her face.
2. Show stopper! How gorgeous is this canary yellow ruffled gown? Bey struts this while smashing windows down the street with her bat, skillyfuly labelled ‘hot sauce’.
3. The camo leggings and oversized peach top that Bey spots in this picture is a fine cut between simple and elegant. Also, the women in this pic are simply in formation. Perfection!
4. Can we have a moment of silence of this show stopping headpiece from House of Malakai? Brave move from King Bey!
5. It wouldn’t be a Beyoncé fashion experience without her signature bodysuit. She dons a black lacy bodysuit by Yousef Al Jasmin in the song ‘Sorry’.
Let us know which is your favourite in the comments below!