The Quad is back on BET for a second season, and you get to celebrate with us! The Gospel Cruise 2018 is fast approaching, with a spirit lifting line up including Dr Tumi, Pastor Benjamin Dube, Thami Ngubeni and many more. The stars will be singing praise and moving passengers with soul loving music from Durban to the Portuguese Islands, and we want you to be a part of it!
You and a partner could find your self sailing to the Portuguese Islands in a cabin for 2 on the Gospel Cruise 2018 by simply tuning in to The Quad Season 2 on Mondays at 9:30PM on DStv and answering two simple questions:
1. What is the name of the university which Eva is the president of? and;
2. How many daughters does Eva have?
Answer these questions by replying to our thread on Twitter and adding the hashtag #TheQuadBET with your answer to stand a chance to win a spiritually luxurious weekend on a cruise with your favourite gospel stars!
Remember, you must reside in Durban, or can get to the Durban harbour on 16 March, 2018.
Please see the Terms and Conditions that apply prior to entering the competition.
“BET Presents Win aweekend away on the Gospel Cruise.”
COMPETITION TERMS ANDCONDITIONS
1. ““BET Presents Win a weekend away on the GospelCruise”” (the “Competition”) willrun from Monday 26 February at 00:00 CAT until Thursday 08 March 2017 23:59 CAT
2. The promoter of the Competition isMTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196,Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the “Promoter”)
3. To win,entrants must go to www.Betafrica.tv and enter the Competition by answering two questionsbased on two episodes of “The Quad Season 2” broadcast on Monday 26 Februaryand 05 March at 21H30 .
4. To be eligible to enter,entrants must:
a. Be a resident ofSouth Africa;
b. Be older than 18 years old as of 31 January 2018;
c. Be available to attend the “BET Presents theGospel Cruise” between 16 – 19 March 2018 on board the MSC Sinfonia.
d. Be able to make their own way to and from theport of departure (Durban)
e. Have a valid passport (at least 6 monthsremaining)
Entrants stand to win one of two cabins on board the MSC Sinfonia for two peopleon the BET Presents: The Gospel Cruise” between 16 – 19 March 2018
(any cost notreferred to above, including but not limited to, travel to and from Durban,additional meals, travel insurance, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls,spending money, or any personal expenses, do not form part of the Prize, andwill be for the winners own account)
5. At the end of the Competition two winnerswill be randomly selected from all correct entries received. The winners willbe called and emailed directly from Friday 09 March 2018. Both the winner andtheir selected partner must comply with the Eligibility Requirements.
6. Each entrant agrees that by submitting an entry to the Competition, they hereby agree to be filmed accepting the Prize, if selected as a winner, and grant to the Promoter the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph the mat, and in connection with, the fulfillment of any Competition Prize, and acknowledge that the Promoter shall own all right and title in and to all such films,tapes, recordings and photographs and shall have the right to distribute all such materials worldwide, in perpetuity, via any and all media. Promoter shall have the right to use and authorise others to use the entrant’s name, likeness and any biographical facts which may have been provided by the entrant to Promoter in any and all media. Entrants acknowledge and agree that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as the winner of the Prize.
7. The Promoter’sdecision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of theseterms and conditions is final and binding, and no correspondence will beentered into
8. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsiblefor any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element ofa prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
9. If a winner declines a Prize, cannot be contactedtimeously, does not meet any of the Eligibility Requirements, or isdisqualified for any other reason, a further winner will be selected until all Prizeshave been awarded and accepted.
10. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries,affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved inthis Competition, including their immediate families and agents, are noteligible to participate in this Competition.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the lawsof South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction ofthe High Courts of South Africa (Gauteng Provincial Division, Pretoria /Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg), in respect of all matters arising out ofor in connection with the Competition or these terms and conditions
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is foundto be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, thenthat provision shall be severed from these terms and conditions and shall notaffect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. It is not intended that any provision of these terms andconditions contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as beingqualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the ConsumerProtection Act are complied with.
15. ThePromoter reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time totime. Please check the website regularly for any updates.