1. “BET’s Fix My Love” (the “Competition”) will run weekly from Wednesday 2 May at 21:30 CAT weekly until Wednesday 08 March 2017 23:59 CAT.
2. The promoter of the Competition is MTV Networks Africa (Pty) Ltd of 1 Saxon Road, Hyde Park, Johannesburg, 2196, Tel: +27 11 4282903 (the “Promoter”)
3. To enter, entrants must correctly answer the weekly show-related question posed on BET channel 129 during Fix My Love (Wednesdays between 21:30 and 22:00 CAT) or on BET Africa’s social media between 21:30 and 23:59 CAT. On Twitter and Instagram, they should tag @BET_Africa using the hashtag #FixMyLoveBET. On Facebook, they should correctly answer the question asked on the wall.
4. To be eligible to enter, entrants must: a. Be a resident of South Africa; b. Be older than 18 years old as of 31 January 2018; c. Have a valid bank account. (“Eligibility Requirements”)
5. Each week, one entrant stands to win a cash prize of R 1,000.00 (the “Prize”)
6. The competition dates are as follows for respective episodes 1 to 13: 2 May 2018, 9 May 2018, 16 May 2018, 23 May 2018, 30 May 2018, 6 June 2018, 13 May 2018, 20 May 2018, 27 May 2018, 4 July 2018, 11 July 2018, 18 July 2018 and 25 July 2018.
7. At the end of each week, one winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries received. The winners will be called and emailed directly from the following Friday.
8. Entrants acknowledge and agree that they may be required to appear in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as the winner of the Prize.
9. The Promoter’s decision on any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter and its affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
11. If a winner declines a Prize, cannot be contacted timeously, does not meet any of the Eligibility Requirements, or is disqualified for any other reason, a further winner will be selected until all Prizes have been awarded and accepted.
12. Employees of the Promoter, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, associated and group companies and any other company involved in this Competition, including their immediate families and agents, are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Africa. The participant consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Courts of South Africa (Gauteng Provincial Division, Pretoria / Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg), in respect of all matters arising out of or in connection with the Competition or these terms and conditions
15. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. It is not intended that any provision of these terms and conditions contravenes any provision of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, and therefore all provisions of these rules must be treated as being qualified, if necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check the website regularly for any updates.